Your business or organization can become CASA/GAL Corporate Partner through an annual gift of outright programmatic support, by sponsoring one of our signature fundraising events or by sponsoring a youth to attend a summer camp/program. You may also choose to host a third-party event benefitting CASA/GAL of Gallatin County. Finally, there are a limited number of underwriting opportunities available for training materials and related training expenses.
Partnerships begin at $2,000 a year, which is the cost to give two children a CASA/GAL volunteer for an entire year.
Your customizable package may include the following benefits:
- Recognition on our website, monthly newsletter, annual report, and social media channels
- Inclusion in collateral materials, signage and giveaway opportunities at events
- Special invitations to fundraising and other donor-centric events
- Customized group volunteer opportunities for employees
- Additional opportunities may be available by mutual agreement
Other Ways To Help
- Invite CASA/GAL to your workplace to present volunteer opportunities
- Host a third-party event fundraiser at your office or favorite venue
- Highlight CASA/GAL in your company newsletter or through your social media channels
- Inform your employees about giving to CASA/GAL through payroll deduction and company matching
- Sponsor children during our Holiday Toy Drive or host a gift card drive any time
- Share CASA/GAL’s campaigns via social media: Facebook.com/GallatinCountyCASAGAL and Instagram @casagallatincounty