Our next CASA Training dates are in September 2024. Volunteers participate in 30+ hours of pre-service training to prepare them to build relationships with a child who has come from hard places, to investigate and monitor the case and to learn how to effectively advocate for the needs and best interest of that child. Please visit our Volunteer Page to access the application and FAQs.
The training schedule at this time is:
- September 10th and 12th – 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- September 14th – 8:00am to 12:00pm
- September 17th and 19th – 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- September 21st – 8:00am to 12:00pm
- September 24th and 26th – 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- September 28th – 8:00am to 12:00pm
- October 1st – 6:00pm to 9:00pm
*Applicants must be able to attend all of the sessions. Rare exceptions can be made – please call our office to discuss absences and their impact on successful completion.