How can I donate?

It is safe and secure. The money you donate will strengthen our agency and help provide advocacy for our community’s most vulnerable children. You may also donate by mail: CASA/GAL of Gallatin County, 615 S. 16th Ave, Suite 313, Bozeman, MT 59715. CASA/GAL of Gallatin County is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and all gifts are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.