What if I don’t have time to be a CASA?

You can donate financially to help CASA/GAL of Gallatin County continue to have the funds needed to serve every child involved in an abuse and neglect case in our community. You can become a “Friend of CASA/GAL” and serve in other ways – participating in or hosting a fundraiser, providing gift cards to help us meet the material needs of the children we serve, volunteering for an hour at an event, donating snacks or a meal for one of our trainings, or helping out with office work.